Topic: RECENT TRENDS IN SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY AND COMMERCE
About the Conference:
The conference is aimed to furnish probability for researchers in India to have a huge range of discussions on present day trends in science, technology, commerce and management. It includes invited lectures by way of eminent speakers, oral presentations and poster presentation. It is a probability for the lookup scholars, academicians & college students to get uncovered to the existing scenario. We are extensively delighted that the international conference will supply each and every participant with the better insight into world classification research and positive presentation.
Objectives of the Conference:
• To provide an opportunity for research scholars and students to share their research outputs, knowledge and experiences.
• To provide an international scientific forum for exchange of new ideas in several multi-disciplinary fields of education for in-depth interaction through discussions.
• It provides an ideal opportunity to bring together Professors, Researchers, Graduates and Postgraduates from different disciplines, to discuss new issues and discover the most recent developments in education.
• An abstract of the paper on any subthemes (around 250-300) can be sent on or before April 15th, 2023, to the email address email@example.com
• On the acceptance of the abstract, the full paper can be submitted on or before April 30th, 2023. The papers should be between 2500-3000 words.
• Papers should be sent in MS Word file format: Times New Roman Font 12pt, 1.5-line space and the references should be in APA 7th edition format.
• A maximum of three co-authors will be allowed for a paper, and all authors and co-authors should register for the conference.
Certificate of participation
• Certificate of participation/paper presentation will be issued to only those who attend the conference.
• Co-authors will be given the certificate only if they register for the conference.
Procedure for digital presentation:
• Papers will be presented through zoom platform.
• The web link details with ID and password will be shared to all the registered participants well in advance.